6:30 –– 8:00 pm
The MCAS Community Advisory Committee will hold an ad-hoc meeting on Tuesday, August 17, to review and discuss:
- Shelter operating hours, and equity considerations for post-COVID operations
- Stray cat intake policies and practices
- CAC Bylaws and Practices
Due to the virtual meeting, members of the public are welcome to view, but will not have an opportunity for public comment. Please submit comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be forwarded to CAC members.
About the CAC
The MCAS-CAC advises the Department of Community Services, Animal Services Division. All meetings are held in accordance with the Oregon Open Meetings Law. Regular and special meetings are open to the public.
Topics the Advisory Committee may be called upon to provide comment and input may include the following:
- The delivery of services and the community's expectations for a fully accountable government.
- Potential changes and improvements to make the current program more user-fee supported.
- Budgetary priorities.
- Marketing, advertising and public education materials and campaigns.
- Best practices that support the mission of MCAS.