1:00 –– 2:00 pm
John B Yeon Annex
1600 SE 190th Ave
Portland , OR 97233
HEARINGS OFFICER: Mary Pool
LOCATION: John B. Yeon Annex (Multnomah County Land Use Planning), 1st floor, Columbia Room
1:00 PM - Johnston, Christina (101151)
- ACO Brian Wammack
- Justine Stinnette
The County will be represented by Attorney David Blankfeld
About Public Appeal Hearings
Multnomah County Ordinance provides that an Animal Services Hearings Officer shall hold a public hearing on any properly filed appeal to Notices of Infraction (NOI), or Potentially Dangerous Animal Classifications.
- How to Appeal a Notice of Infraction (NOI)
- How to Appeal a Potentially Dangerous Dog or Animal Classification
Defendants or counsel can provide the names and e-mail addresses of witnesses to appear, or any guests to attend the hearing in support of the defendant to Nicole Hagen (Nicole.Hagen@multco.us), and an invitation to the in-person or virtual hearing will be provided by e-mail.
Failure to appear at a scheduled hearing for your case may result in forfeiture of any right to any further appeal for the related violation or determination.
Hearings are open for public attendance.
Hearing Days & Times
- Public Appeal Hearings are held on the first and third Wednesdays of each month at 1 pm
Rules of Conduct for Public Appeal Hearings
- No recording of the hearing by any unauthorized persons.
- Participants and witnesses must remain on mute (if virtual), or silent unless they are testifying, questioning witnesses or answering questions.
- Only one person shall speak at a time.
- No profanity or abusive behavior will be tolerated. Violators may be removed from the hearing.
To submit evidence for hearings
- E-mail photos, documents, or other relevant files to Nicole Hagen at Nicole.Hagen@multco.us
- Reference the case number in the e-mail subject line and body
- Evidence must be submitted by 5 pm on the day before the hearing. All evidence will be distributed by e-mail on the day of the hearing to:
- The hearings officer
- The defendant and their legal counsel
- The county representative